...And It Might Be!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friends Who get it!


Do you ever just feel like you are the only one dealing with a particular issue? Like selling a house or applying for jobs? Like no one understands how terrible it is to get you house ready to put on the market, or how hard it is to pack up your kids and leave a clean, prepared house for a showing at the last minute? Or how much it COSTS to sell a house and get it ready? Or how bad the market is?

Yeah-or like you are the only one dealing with piles and piles of terrible paperwork for your husband's new job? Like no one else can possible get it how stressful it is to get a medical license done, credentialing for hospitals or insurance set up?

I will tell you-I have felt all of those things (and more), but I have a friend that I know is doing the same thing I am. She is going through the same stage of life as I am and she is always willing to commiserate with me and make me feel better about it!

We have not been friends long. We have known each other since our husband's started medical school together but did not really become friends until near the end of residency maybe a couple years ago. Our daughters got to be friends at playgroups and we got to talking and became friends too. When I feel alone in this journey I can ALWAYS send a message and get a response that she understands and is totally doing the same thing!

So, to CHRISSY I say THANK YOU for always making me feel better about what I am doing! Thanks for letting me know we are in it together even across the miles and miles! You are AWESOME!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there friends! Thanks for stopping by. This comment form is YOUR chance to interact on this blog, so have at it! Comment all you want! I LOVE to hear from you!