...And It Might Be!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Who could it BE?! Spotlight #1: Feb 1, 2013



I, Beckee, am answering these questions about a mystery person. I will answer honestly and to the best of my ability...please comment below if you believe you may know who this mystery person is. Next week, I will reveal who said person is, and IF he or she is willing to play along I will have them correct any information I got wrong!

Without further ado, I bring you Spotlight 1:

1.  Hair and eye color. Blond and Blue
2.  Where were you born?  Where did you grow up? Utah, Utah...
3.  Where did I meet you? Utah
4.  How many brothers and sisters do you have?  Where do you fit in oldest / youngest? 1, 2, middle
5.  If you have children, how many? 4
6.  What are some of the different places you have lived?  Your favorite place?  Favorite Place-I think is Hawaii.
7.  Were you named after anyone? Not that I am aware of
8.  Your favorite color? Blue
9.  Your favorite food? Parmesan Chicken
10.  Your Favorite Book? Their Eyes Were Watching God
11. Your Favorite Movie? Girls Just Want to Have Fun
12. Your Favorite Cereal? Cheerios
13.  Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
14.  What are some things you enjoy doing? Facebook, Hang out with family, Sing, Hold Babies, and Scrapbook.
15.  What color is your car? Gold
16.  Name a movie or book that best describes you or your life. As Good as it Gets
17.  Tell one story about you. I cannot think of one that will not give this away...let me think...ok...um...Here is my plan on this one. I will tell you a story about this person at the END of the week when it is revealed WHO it is! :) 

WHO COULD IT BE?! Leave your best guess below in comments! :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hey there friends! Thanks for stopping by. This comment form is YOUR chance to interact on this blog, so have at it! Comment all you want! I LOVE to hear from you!