...And It Might Be!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Thank You Random Strangers!

Today, I am sending a shout out and a HUGE Thank you to ALL the strangers out there that choose to do something nice!

The old man at the store that complimented me on my kids behavior, the many, many people over the years that have helped my with strollers or held a door for me!

All those little things really help my to perk up MY day and makes me remember to watch to see what others needs may be.

 I love this video and it expresses what I mean so well. Watch it-I love it, and we CAN make a difference with even the little acts of kindness to each other-friend, for, stranger, best friend, anyone! :)
Lots of Love to all my readers on this great Presidents Day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there friends! Thanks for stopping by. This comment form is YOUR chance to interact on this blog, so have at it! Comment all you want! I LOVE to hear from you!