...And It Might Be!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Shout out: Dads Rock

Just a quick Shout out to all the dad's that step in and help out!

Like my husband, who is working the mid shift right now so he is home in the mornings. My baby (well, almost 2 year old) has had some terrible poopy diapers. I have already changed a couple this morning. I sat down to try and get my Deals blog post done about the grocery deals in Scottsdale this week. It is supposed to be a weekly post, but it takes me lots of time to do it and I have been ignoring it weekly for months now. I was getting back on the ball, buckling down and typing up my pricematch faves. It was taking some time. I had to stop to help with bottles, fighting kids, all kinds of little mommy distractions. When I was about at my wits end with the diaper issue in particular, I looked over to see Wes was changing yet ANOTHER poopy diaper. (It was hard to get pictures, but I tried:


It may be a little thing to change a diaper but today it was a HUGE thing for me! So, to WES I say Thank you! Thanks for just being you and for making my morning a little less crappy (sorry couldn't help myself...)  :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there friends! Thanks for stopping by. This comment form is YOUR chance to interact on this blog, so have at it! Comment all you want! I LOVE to hear from you!