...And It Might Be!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Spotlight 4: Who is it this time?!


Well, Spotlight 3 will be revealed tomorrow because I have a few little things to do on it still, but I wanted to get Spotlight 4 up so you will have the full week to guess who it might be! (Remember-I am making my best guesses if I am unsure!)

Here you go:


1. Where did I meet you? Utah
2. Of all the places you have lived, what is your favorite? Utah
3. What is your favorite place to vacation? (Somewhere you have been) Hong Kong
4. What is your dream vacation spot? Grecian Cruise
5. Were you named after anyone? Yes
6. Your favorite color? Blue
7. Your favorite food? Tacos
8. Your Favorite Book? Not sure
9. Your Favorite Movie? A Walk to Remember
10. Your Favorite Cereal? Cheerios
11. Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Cherry
12. What are some things you enjoy doing? Golfing, Having Adventures, playing computer games, traveling
13. What color is your car? Black 
14. Name a movie or book title that best describes you or your life (Note-I am just using the TITLE of the movie-not the plot when I pick these-I have not seen most of them...): Adventures of Captain Marvel
15. Tell one funny story about you. (I will at the end of the week)

OK-now it is up to you guys-guess away! Really.,..guess...please...pretty please...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there friends! Thanks for stopping by. This comment form is YOUR chance to interact on this blog, so have at it! Comment all you want! I LOVE to hear from you!