...And It Might Be!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Spotlight 3: WHO COULD IT BE?!


Remember I will answer these questions to the best of my ability about this person. Who knows if I am accurate or not, but I will do my best based on my knowledge of him or her (and maybe based on his/her Facebook page/posts).  (Though many of my answers may be best guesses-I am posting them as if I know!)

Without further ado, I give you spotlight #3:

1. Where did I meet you? Utah
2. Of all the places you have lived, what is your favorite? Utah
3. What is your favorite place to vacation? (Somewhere you have been) Ranch
4. What is your dream vacation spot? Philippines
5. Were you named after anyone? Yes
6. Your favorite color? Blue
7. Your favorite food? Steak
8. Your Favorite Book? Ender's Game
9. Your Favorite Movie? um...The Man from Snowy River
10. Your Favorite Cereal? Cinnamon Life
11. Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Neapolitan
12. What are some things you enjoy doing? Hiking, Football, Hanging out with family, board games
13. What color is your car? silver
14. Name a movie or book title that best describes you or your life. It's a Wonderful Life!
15. Tell one funny story about you. (next week I shall!)



Photobucket

5 comments:

Hey there friends! Thanks for stopping by. This comment form is YOUR chance to interact on this blog, so have at it! Comment all you want! I LOVE to hear from you!